*NBA fans aren’t the only ones anticipating the upcoming basketball season. NBA veteran Kobe Bryant is looking forward to his grand return as well.
Bryant didn’t really get any shine last season. He only played in a total of six games.
This is due to him breaking a bone in his left knee, but he is ready and excited about making a return to the LA Lakers.
“I can’t wait to return to my duties on the court. I feel like a race horse that has been locked in a barn for months. I want to get out.”
Since December 2013, Bryant has been rehabbing his knee and getting his head in the game. He acknowledged he doesn’t have that much time left to shine in the game.
“I know that my career is approaching its end. I know that as an athlete I have to prepare for life after the sport,” Bryant confirmed.
He added, “sure I have fear of life without basketball. This is completely normal. But I’m a person that likes to set new challenges in life.”
Critics of the Lakers believe he is going to have quite some challenges next season — with his recovered knee and the team’s current roster.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here