However, between Stevie and Nikko Smith, Faust is questioning her taste in men altogether.
Nevertheless, Faust’s friend Ariane Davis suggest she needed an apology from Stevie at the beginning of the season, which the lack thereof caused her irrational behavior.
“What that was was just what it was at that moment. An apology is only real to me if your actions back it up. If his actions don’t back up what he’s saying, then it’s all for nothing,” Faust told Sister 2 Sister. “Words are just words unless you back your actions up.”
When it comes to her most current ex-boyfriend and sex tape co-star Smith, she has nothing to say to him.
“Whatever business that him and I had has not been discussed at all. It will have to be somewhere in the future at some point,” she said. “I’ve had no contact with him.”
“LHHATL” fans and critics question Faust’s ability to pick men. But she’s no better at it than anyone else.
“Who out here is perfect? If every woman out here was so great at picking a man, every woman would be married; every woman would be in a perfect relationship. Get outta here,” she said.
She added, “Don’t point the finger at me. Look inside yourself…Everybody out here is not a great judge of character or pick the right person all the time.”
Nevertheless she admitted she’s terrible at picking men, “I admit that. I’m horrible at it,” she said. “And what?”
‘LHHATL’ Star Mimi Faust Opens Up About Her Horrible Taste in Men
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here