*Lil Kim is coming after Nicki Minaj again with another dis track.
One day after revealing her version of Beyonce’s “Flawless” remix, where she calls out Minaj on her claims to be the Queen of Rap, the original Queen Bee has dropped “Identity Theft.”
In the song, she talks of swagger-jackers and continues to insist she is the originator their style, with lyrics like, “Anything you tryin’ to do I done did it,” and “I gave birth to your style.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here