*Lil Kim is coming after Nicki Minaj again with another dis track.
One day after revealing her version of Beyonce’s “Flawless” remix, where she calls out Minaj on her claims to be the Queen of Rap, the original Queen Bee has dropped “Identity Theft.”
In the song, she talks of swagger-jackers and continues to insist she is the originator their style, with lyrics like, “Anything you tryin’ to do I done did it,” and “I gave birth to your style.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here