*Looks like LisaRaye is making good on her vow to be ma better person and Christian.
Recently the actress was baptized at her home by Pastor Touré Roberts and she shared some of the experience with her followers via Instagram.
The short clip was accompanied with this verbiage:
“Soooo I’d like to share this: Tues evening at my home I celebrated w/ my friends and family getting Baptised by my @onechurchla pastor @toureroberts and it was amazing. I was so full and now wanting to serve you w/some encouragement to believe, conquer & receive Peace and blessings. #faith #truth #liferocks ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE. …..”
An emotional LisaRaye is seen crying as Pastor Roberts speaks to her and commends her for all her work at her church, One Church International:
“LisaRaye, I’m so excited. When I see you, I see purpose. You’ve been praising and doing amazing things at the church and through the church at the artist’s resource center. Blessing people. And I just think God is getting ready to take you to a whole other level.”
This seems to be another phase in LisaRaye’s goal of changing her life, which has been quite spicy in the past. As we reported just last year, she decided to take a vow of celibacy.
“I’m in a new place. I’ve tried everything but celibacy, and I really want to know what it feels like to be touched by someone with a mental touch and not a physical touch. I want to know what it is to build the foundation of the friendship for real, to have my best friend and not because we’re just intimate, but because we’re mentally intimate. So I’m waiting for that person to come into my life.
“And when I get myself together, I know God is gonna bless me with that, because I don’t want to come with extra baggage. I’ll come with some, but it’s not fair to him to come with a whole bunch.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here