*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon reportedly met up in New York Tuesday night to hammer out the details of announcing their split to the public.
According to E! News, Mariah summoned Nick to her NYC apartment because she’s “done taking a passive role” in their marital drama. “She asked Nick to come over to the apartment yesterday to talk — that’s why he was there.”
“She told him there would be one announcement about the divorce and it was going to come from her team,” the source reveals. “Nick said he was fine with this. He knows he really upset her by speaking out of turn last week and has apologized for it.”
“She told him she needed to get out of town and she was taking the kids with her. Nick was fine with it,” the E! insider reveals. “The reports about him being concerned about the welfare of the kids aren’t true. If he was worried, the kids wouldn’t be with her, period. He thinks she’s a good mom.”
As previously reported, Nick recently revealed to The Insider, “There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months. My main focus is my kids.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here