*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon reportedly met up in New York Tuesday night to hammer out the details of announcing their split to the public.
According to E! News, Mariah summoned Nick to her NYC apartment because she’s “done taking a passive role” in their marital drama. “She asked Nick to come over to the apartment yesterday to talk — that’s why he was there.”
“She told him there would be one announcement about the divorce and it was going to come from her team,” the source reveals. “Nick said he was fine with this. He knows he really upset her by speaking out of turn last week and has apologized for it.”
“She told him she needed to get out of town and she was taking the kids with her. Nick was fine with it,” the E! insider reveals. “The reports about him being concerned about the welfare of the kids aren’t true. If he was worried, the kids wouldn’t be with her, period. He thinks she’s a good mom.”
As previously reported, Nick recently revealed to The Insider, “There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months. My main focus is my kids.”
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here