*Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon reportedly met up in New York Tuesday night to hammer out the details of announcing their split to the public.
According to E! News, Mariah summoned Nick to her NYC apartment because she’s “done taking a passive role” in their marital drama. “She asked Nick to come over to the apartment yesterday to talk — that’s why he was there.”
“She told him there would be one announcement about the divorce and it was going to come from her team,” the source reveals. “Nick said he was fine with this. He knows he really upset her by speaking out of turn last week and has apologized for it.”
“She told him she needed to get out of town and she was taking the kids with her. Nick was fine with it,” the E! insider reveals. “The reports about him being concerned about the welfare of the kids aren’t true. If he was worried, the kids wouldn’t be with her, period. He thinks she’s a good mom.”
As previously reported, Nick recently revealed to The Insider, “There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months. My main focus is my kids.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here