— Martin Lawrence (@realmartymar) July 18, 2014
*Martin Lawrence made it official Wednesday night that he and Will Smith are returning for a third installment of their lucrative “Bad Boys” franchise.
“I believe so. Yes. I just talked to Jerry Bruckheimer,” Lawrence told “Conan” host Conan O’Brien regarding the rumors. “He said it’s real, they’re working on a script, they’re close and it all looks good.”
“Bad Boys” (1995) and its sequel — 2003’s Bad Boys II – starred Lawrence and Will Smith as detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey.
In Lawrence’s new interview Wednesday, he also referenced the time in 1999 when he slipped into a three-day coma after jogging in 100-degree heat while wearing several layers of heavy clothing.
“Oh no, I don’t do that no more, I did that and I went into a coma and passed out so please, I recommend, ‘Do not run in a plastic suit,'” he said about his current fitness techniques. “Do not do that.”
So what’s the “difference” now with Lawrence, who Conan remarked is currently “looking good”?
“Crack,” he deadpanned. “I’m just working out, exercising every now and then … and just eating right.”
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here