— Martin Lawrence (@realmartymar) July 18, 2014
*Martin Lawrence made it official Wednesday night that he and Will Smith are returning for a third installment of their lucrative “Bad Boys” franchise.
“I believe so. Yes. I just talked to Jerry Bruckheimer,” Lawrence told “Conan” host Conan O’Brien regarding the rumors. “He said it’s real, they’re working on a script, they’re close and it all looks good.”
“Bad Boys” (1995) and its sequel — 2003’s Bad Boys II – starred Lawrence and Will Smith as detectives Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey.
In Lawrence’s new interview Wednesday, he also referenced the time in 1999 when he slipped into a three-day coma after jogging in 100-degree heat while wearing several layers of heavy clothing.
“Oh no, I don’t do that no more, I did that and I went into a coma and passed out so please, I recommend, ‘Do not run in a plastic suit,'” he said about his current fitness techniques. “Do not do that.”
So what’s the “difference” now with Lawrence, who Conan remarked is currently “looking good”?
“Crack,” he deadpanned. “I’m just working out, exercising every now and then … and just eating right.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here