*Demanding that the officer who shot 17-year-old Mike “MikeMike” Brown be identified, charged and fired, hundreds of protesters stood in front of the Ferguson Police Department in St. Louis, Missouri on Monday with their arms in the air chanting “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.” This followed a vigil for the teen the night before, according to the L. A. Times.
Mike Brown was said to be visiting his grandmother a few days before he was scheduled to start college, when he was shot multiple times and killed by a police officer as he walked down the street with a friend.
There is still no clear motive for the shooting.
The vigil, which began peacefully, soon evolved into vandalism and looting.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here