*Demanding that the officer who shot 17-year-old Mike “MikeMike” Brown be identified, charged and fired, hundreds of protesters stood in front of the Ferguson Police Department in St. Louis, Missouri on Monday with their arms in the air chanting “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.” This followed a vigil for the teen the night before, according to the L. A. Times.
Mike Brown was said to be visiting his grandmother a few days before he was scheduled to start college, when he was shot multiple times and killed by a police officer as he walked down the street with a friend.
There is still no clear motive for the shooting.
The vigil, which began peacefully, soon evolved into vandalism and looting.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here