*Demanding that the officer who shot 17-year-old Mike “MikeMike” Brown be identified, charged and fired, hundreds of protesters stood in front of the Ferguson Police Department in St. Louis, Missouri on Monday with their arms in the air chanting “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.” This followed a vigil for the teen the night before, according to the L. A. Times.
Mike Brown was said to be visiting his grandmother a few days before he was scheduled to start college, when he was shot multiple times and killed by a police officer as he walked down the street with a friend.
There is still no clear motive for the shooting.
The vigil, which began peacefully, soon evolved into vandalism and looting.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here