*Demanding that the officer who shot 17-year-old Mike “MikeMike” Brown be identified, charged and fired, hundreds of protesters stood in front of the Ferguson Police Department in St. Louis, Missouri on Monday with their arms in the air chanting “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot.” This followed a vigil for the teen the night before, according to the L. A. Times.
Mike Brown was said to be visiting his grandmother a few days before he was scheduled to start college, when he was shot multiple times and killed by a police officer as he walked down the street with a friend.
There is still no clear motive for the shooting.
The vigil, which began peacefully, soon evolved into vandalism and looting.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here