*Bill Cosby’s multi-generational family comedy at NBC is finally a go.
According to Deadline.com, the project will be scripted by actor/writer Mike O’Malley and produced by Sony Pictures TV following lengthy negotiations.
Cosby and “The Cosby Show” executive producer Tom Werner inked a deal with NBC in January for a new multi-camera family comedy vehicle for Cosby. The concept was TBD, and after meeting with potential writers, Cosby and Wener settled on a concept by O’Malley.
The project, eyed for summer or fall 2015, stars Cosby as Jonathan Franklin, a patriarch of a multi-generational family who shares his many years of wit, wisdom and experience to help his daughters, sons-in-law and grandchildren navigate their complicated modern lives. O’Malley would play one of the sons-in-low, subject to availability.
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here