*Nick Cannon confirmed to “Yahoo’s The Insider” host Chris Spencer that he and Mariah Carey are indeed living apart – and have been for “a few months.”
“There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months,” The “America’s Got Talent” host said.
The 33-year-old did, however, squash the rumor that the problems in his marriage are due to infidelity.
Cannon made the announcement a day after his network tied an all-time series low in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic. But he insists the show’s ratings are not what’s on his mind right now.
“My main focus is my kids,” he added, referring to the separated couple’s three-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
Rumors began to swirl this week after The New York Post’s Page Six reported Carey and Cannon are “living separately.” The report also included that Carey has allegedly suspected him of cheating and has hired security to keep watch on him during club appearances.
Then TMZ reported that the trouble started with Nick’s visit to LA’s Power 106 station, when he named Kim Kardashian among the five celebrities he’s slept with.
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here