*Nick Cannon confirmed to “Yahoo’s The Insider” host Chris Spencer that he and Mariah Carey are indeed living apart – and have been for “a few months.”
“There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months,” The “America’s Got Talent” host said.
The 33-year-old did, however, squash the rumor that the problems in his marriage are due to infidelity.
Cannon made the announcement a day after his network tied an all-time series low in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic. But he insists the show’s ratings are not what’s on his mind right now.
“My main focus is my kids,” he added, referring to the separated couple’s three-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
Rumors began to swirl this week after The New York Post’s Page Six reported Carey and Cannon are “living separately.” The report also included that Carey has allegedly suspected him of cheating and has hired security to keep watch on him during club appearances.
Then TMZ reported that the trouble started with Nick’s visit to LA’s Power 106 station, when he named Kim Kardashian among the five celebrities he’s slept with.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here