*Nick Cannon confirmed to “Yahoo’s The Insider” host Chris Spencer that he and Mariah Carey are indeed living apart – and have been for “a few months.”
“There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months,” The “America’s Got Talent” host said.
The 33-year-old did, however, squash the rumor that the problems in his marriage are due to infidelity.
Cannon made the announcement a day after his network tied an all-time series low in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic. But he insists the show’s ratings are not what’s on his mind right now.
“My main focus is my kids,” he added, referring to the separated couple’s three-year-old twins, Monroe and Moroccan.
Rumors began to swirl this week after The New York Post’s Page Six reported Carey and Cannon are “living separately.” The report also included that Carey has allegedly suspected him of cheating and has hired security to keep watch on him during club appearances.
Then TMZ reported that the trouble started with Nick’s visit to LA’s Power 106 station, when he named Kim Kardashian among the five celebrities he’s slept with.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here