In the latest installment, sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Nick is the one who decided it was time to call it quits, not Mariah.
Nick is said to be deeply concerned about Mariah’s emotional state and is ending the marriage for the well-being of their two kids because he believes the environment around Mariah is toxic.
We’re told Nick believes his kids have already shown signs of emotional upset living with Mariah.
Our sources say Nick’s MO is simple … he wants to create an environment separate from Mariah that gives the kids a safe haven from the “chaos” at her home.
The report depicts Nick Cannon as also deeply concerned about Mariah’s mental health and believes her people don’t care about anything but her ability to make money and pay their salaries.
Nick reportedly told his lawyers to take the path of least resistance to end things as peacefully as possible.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here