In the latest installment, sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Nick is the one who decided it was time to call it quits, not Mariah.
Nick is said to be deeply concerned about Mariah’s emotional state and is ending the marriage for the well-being of their two kids because he believes the environment around Mariah is toxic.
We’re told Nick believes his kids have already shown signs of emotional upset living with Mariah.
Our sources say Nick’s MO is simple … he wants to create an environment separate from Mariah that gives the kids a safe haven from the “chaos” at her home.
The report depicts Nick Cannon as also deeply concerned about Mariah’s mental health and believes her people don’t care about anything but her ability to make money and pay their salaries.
Nick reportedly told his lawyers to take the path of least resistance to end things as peacefully as possible.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here