In the latest installment, sources connected with the couple tell TMZ that Nick is the one who decided it was time to call it quits, not Mariah.
Nick is said to be deeply concerned about Mariah’s emotional state and is ending the marriage for the well-being of their two kids because he believes the environment around Mariah is toxic.
We’re told Nick believes his kids have already shown signs of emotional upset living with Mariah.
Our sources say Nick’s MO is simple … he wants to create an environment separate from Mariah that gives the kids a safe haven from the “chaos” at her home.
The report depicts Nick Cannon as also deeply concerned about Mariah’s mental health and believes her people don’t care about anything but her ability to make money and pay their salaries.
Nick reportedly told his lawyers to take the path of least resistance to end things as peacefully as possible.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here