*Lawd hav’ mercy! The drama of it all.
Accordig to TMZ, Back in January Murphy got word that Strahan was holed up in a room at a hotel in Beverly Hills. With good reason, we suppose, she suspected him of being there with someone else and went nuts to the point where she got kicked off the premises.
Sources say Nicole had got word that Michael was staying at the Regent Beverly Hills Hotel on Wilshire Blvd and Rodeo Drive. The story goes she showed up at Michael’s hotel room, unannounced … and began banging on the door shortly before midnight, causing a major scene.
Witnesses claim Nicole was screaming Michael’s name, saying, “I know you’re in there with some bitch.” She also yelled, for all to hear, “It’s Michael from ‘Kelly and Michael’ in there.”
According to the report, the racket woke up several guests in neighboring rooms — some of whom stuck their heads out into the hallway. She ranted for 20 minutes before hotel security booted Nicole from the hotel.
The door never opened so no one really knows if Michael was in the room.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here