*Doesn’t it seem like every day some crazy story involving a police officer is in the headlines?
As of late it seems to have been the authorities themselves giving somebody grief; but now, the “shoe is on the other foot” so to speak, as an Oklahoma City police officer found himself under arrest Thursday and charged in relation to a string of violent sex crimes that investigators say he committed while on duty, according to CBS affiliate News 9.
The officer, Daniel Holtzclaw, was apprehended at 3 p.m. outside a Gold’s Gym location. He has been charged with rape in the first degree, rape by instrumentation, three counts of forcible sodomy, two counts of sexual battery and two counts indecent exposure.
And get this, his (7) victims were all African American women between the ages of 34 and 58.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
OKC Cop Charged with Sexually Violating Black Women on Duty (Video)
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here