*Doesn’t it seem like every day some crazy story involving a police officer is in the headlines?
As of late it seems to have been the authorities themselves giving somebody grief; but now, the “shoe is on the other foot” so to speak, as an Oklahoma City police officer found himself under arrest Thursday and charged in relation to a string of violent sex crimes that investigators say he committed while on duty, according to CBS affiliate News 9.
The officer, Daniel Holtzclaw, was apprehended at 3 p.m. outside a Gold’s Gym location. He has been charged with rape in the first degree, rape by instrumentation, three counts of forcible sodomy, two counts of sexual battery and two counts indecent exposure.
And get this, his (7) victims were all African American women between the ages of 34 and 58.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
OKC Cop Charged with Sexually Violating Black Women on Duty (Video)
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here