*Doesn’t it seem like every day some crazy story involving a police officer is in the headlines?
As of late it seems to have been the authorities themselves giving somebody grief; but now, the “shoe is on the other foot” so to speak, as an Oklahoma City police officer found himself under arrest Thursday and charged in relation to a string of violent sex crimes that investigators say he committed while on duty, according to CBS affiliate News 9.
The officer, Daniel Holtzclaw, was apprehended at 3 p.m. outside a Gold’s Gym location. He has been charged with rape in the first degree, rape by instrumentation, three counts of forcible sodomy, two counts of sexual battery and two counts indecent exposure.
And get this, his (7) victims were all African American women between the ages of 34 and 58.
Article continues at EURThisNthat.
OKC Cop Charged with Sexually Violating Black Women on Duty (Video)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here