*The phantom rapper known as Your Old Droog is at it again.
This time he serenaded MSNBC/Today Show host Tamron Hall with the song “On the News.”
The rapper — who some believe is Nas — revealed he’s in awe of Hall and dedicated the love song to her. Yeah, whoever it is has it bad for Hall. Just read the lyrics of the song below.
“Got me going so bezerk they be stressing me at work / And my girlfriend wants to irk, stress relaxation on some oxymoron / Get alone and put channel four on / Who do I see, my baby dressed tight looking right,” he rapped.
Hall responded to the song and the “compliments” via Twitter. She re-tweeted the link to the song and replied with, “Thx??”
Nevertheless no one knows if hall is really impressed or creeped out about the ode to her. But many folks would agree the mysterious rapper is dead on about Hall.
Listen to “On the News” below:
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here