*The phantom rapper known as Your Old Droog is at it again.
This time he serenaded MSNBC/Today Show host Tamron Hall with the song “On the News.”
The rapper — who some believe is Nas — revealed he’s in awe of Hall and dedicated the love song to her. Yeah, whoever it is has it bad for Hall. Just read the lyrics of the song below.
“Got me going so bezerk they be stressing me at work / And my girlfriend wants to irk, stress relaxation on some oxymoron / Get alone and put channel four on / Who do I see, my baby dressed tight looking right,” he rapped.
Hall responded to the song and the “compliments” via Twitter. She re-tweeted the link to the song and replied with, “Thx??”
Nevertheless no one knows if hall is really impressed or creeped out about the ode to her. But many folks would agree the mysterious rapper is dead on about Hall.
Listen to “On the News” below:
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here