*The phantom rapper known as Your Old Droog is at it again.
This time he serenaded MSNBC/Today Show host Tamron Hall with the song “On the News.”
The rapper — who some believe is Nas — revealed he’s in awe of Hall and dedicated the love song to her. Yeah, whoever it is has it bad for Hall. Just read the lyrics of the song below.
“Got me going so bezerk they be stressing me at work / And my girlfriend wants to irk, stress relaxation on some oxymoron / Get alone and put channel four on / Who do I see, my baby dressed tight looking right,” he rapped.
Hall responded to the song and the “compliments” via Twitter. She re-tweeted the link to the song and replied with, “Thx??”
Nevertheless no one knows if hall is really impressed or creeped out about the ode to her. But many folks would agree the mysterious rapper is dead on about Hall.
Listen to “On the News” below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here