*The phantom rapper known as Your Old Droog is at it again.
This time he serenaded MSNBC/Today Show host Tamron Hall with the song “On the News.”
The rapper — who some believe is Nas — revealed he’s in awe of Hall and dedicated the love song to her. Yeah, whoever it is has it bad for Hall. Just read the lyrics of the song below.
“Got me going so bezerk they be stressing me at work / And my girlfriend wants to irk, stress relaxation on some oxymoron / Get alone and put channel four on / Who do I see, my baby dressed tight looking right,” he rapped.
Hall responded to the song and the “compliments” via Twitter. She re-tweeted the link to the song and replied with, “Thx??”
Nevertheless no one knows if hall is really impressed or creeped out about the ode to her. But many folks would agree the mysterious rapper is dead on about Hall.
Listen to “On the News” below:
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here