*Oxygen’s “Preachers of LA Season 2” premieres TONIGHT, Wednesday, August 20 at 10pm E/P.
If you thought season one’s debut episode was good; you’ll definitely enjoy what the First Ladies have in store. It may shock you, amaze you, but either way it’ll have you wanting more. Loretta Jones, girlfriend of Bishop Noel Jones informed EURweb associate, LaCora Stephens, “There is tension.
There is always tension between the ladies, but at the end of the day we always work it out.” You all recall the heat at the “Tea” last season, well hold on to your church hat because it’s guaranteed to be more drama, according to Loretta.
Dominique Haddon speaks candidly about the backlash regarding her and Deitrick’s relationship and baby out of wedlock. When asked about the new family dynamic, she revealed the possibility of another baby…very soon.
Watch below to discover her “prophesy.” All the ladies looked so pretty. Dominique, shortly after giving birth to her second daughter looks great; you go girl!
Loretta and Christy looked amazing in their red, while LaVette’s jewel toned touch was elegant. But no one could steal the shine from First Lady Myesha Chaney. She lost a whopping 35lbs and she looks beautiful! She reveals her weight loss secrets as she rediscovered “that girl she lost back at 20.”
We all know LaVette is the wife of the “gangster savior” Ron Gibson. And like her husband she stands firms in what she believes and, unlike her husband, will gently inform you without hesitation.
LaCora, asked how she managed the criticism from viewers and she politely said, “It’s not that the opinions of others are irrelevant, but you just need to know what’s right for you.” LaCora chimed in and said, “Or what’s relevant to God!” and she shouted a proud “AMEN!”
Watch the interviews below. For more info, please visit: www.oxygen.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here