*Deitrick Haddon says he loves to watch his Oxygen series “Preachers of L.A.” while following his Twitter feed – not only for its entertainment value, but also for learning if his behavior on the show has struck a nerve.
“You get an immediate response from the viewers by watching social media, and so it’s very important,” Hatton told us at the recent TCA press tour. “And I think it also helped us as we move forward with Season 2. Because you could see what the public is saying right then and right there. I would watch it. I love following Twitterduring the show, because people have no filter. They say whatever’s on their heart about how you look, what was just said… and the things they didn’t like.”
Season 2, premiering tonight at 10 p.m., will likely blow up his Twitter more than last season – as Hatton deals with a new baby, his mama’s beef with his mother-in-law, and the fallout from keeping his fiancée Dominique’s pregnancy a secret from fellow Pastor Jay Haizlip, who stepped in at the last minute for Bishop Noel Jones to officiate Haddon’s wedding.
This season, we learn that Haizlip has an issue with being left in the dark about the pregnancy…not to mention the Haddons’ secret marriage before the marriage Haizlip officiated.
“I thought Deitrick and I were better friends than what we apparently are,” Haizlip says in the season 2 premiere.
Deitrick tells Dominique about Haizlip’s issue in the clip below:
How do Deitrick’s co-stars feel about social media? Listen to Pastor Haizlip, Bishop Ron Gibson, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Noel Jones, respectively, weigh in below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here