*Ray J has pleaded not guilty to groping a woman at a Beverly Hills hotel bar and resisting arrest afterward.
Los Angeles County prosecutors say Ray J, born William Ray Norwood, entered the plea Tuesday to misdemeanor charges of sexual battery, vandalism, battery on a police officer and resisting a peace officer. He’s due back in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 28.
Ray J was arrested May 30 after a woman said he groped her at a bar at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Police say he refused to leave the bar when they arrived, became unruly and used his feet to shatter a patrol car window after being taken into custody.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here