*Ray J has pleaded not guilty to groping a woman at a Beverly Hills hotel bar and resisting arrest afterward.
Los Angeles County prosecutors say Ray J, born William Ray Norwood, entered the plea Tuesday to misdemeanor charges of sexual battery, vandalism, battery on a police officer and resisting a peace officer. He’s due back in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 28.
Ray J was arrested May 30 after a woman said he groped her at a bar at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Police say he refused to leave the bar when they arrived, became unruly and used his feet to shatter a patrol car window after being taken into custody.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here