*Ray J has pleaded not guilty to groping a woman at a Beverly Hills hotel bar and resisting arrest afterward.
Los Angeles County prosecutors say Ray J, born William Ray Norwood, entered the plea Tuesday to misdemeanor charges of sexual battery, vandalism, battery on a police officer and resisting a peace officer. He’s due back in court for a preliminary hearing Aug. 28.
Ray J was arrested May 30 after a woman said he groped her at a bar at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. Police say he refused to leave the bar when they arrived, became unruly and used his feet to shatter a patrol car window after being taken into custody.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here