*Sherri Shepherd may or may not be a mom for the 2nd time.
What was supposed to be the happy culmination of a long fertility battle may be the source of fresh limbo for the outgoing co-host of “The View,” following reports that her surrogate has given birth.
According to TMZ, it’s a boy – born Tuesday in Pennsylvania. But Shepherd has disavowed maternity, claiming her estranged husband Lamar Sally defrauded her when she signed the surrogate documents. She believes his intent all along was to divorce her and then go for child support. Lamar intends to raise the child himself but he will still ask a judge to order Sherri to pay support.
According to TMZ, Sherri was not present during the birth, but Lamar was there. Sources close to him say he is excited to be a new dad and for the future ahead.
The baby news comes hours after Shepherd announced on “The View” that she will join KeKe Palmer on Broadway as the evil stepmom in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella,” opening Sept. 9 at the Broadway Theatre.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here