*Sherri Shepherd may or may not be a mom for the 2nd time.
What was supposed to be the happy culmination of a long fertility battle may be the source of fresh limbo for the outgoing co-host of “The View,” following reports that her surrogate has given birth.
According to TMZ, it’s a boy – born Tuesday in Pennsylvania. But Shepherd has disavowed maternity, claiming her estranged husband Lamar Sally defrauded her when she signed the surrogate documents. She believes his intent all along was to divorce her and then go for child support. Lamar intends to raise the child himself but he will still ask a judge to order Sherri to pay support.
According to TMZ, Sherri was not present during the birth, but Lamar was there. Sources close to him say he is excited to be a new dad and for the future ahead.
The baby news comes hours after Shepherd announced on “The View” that she will join KeKe Palmer on Broadway as the evil stepmom in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella,” opening Sept. 9 at the Broadway Theatre.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here