*Sherri Shepherd may or may not be a mom for the 2nd time.
What was supposed to be the happy culmination of a long fertility battle may be the source of fresh limbo for the outgoing co-host of “The View,” following reports that her surrogate has given birth.
According to TMZ, it’s a boy – born Tuesday in Pennsylvania. But Shepherd has disavowed maternity, claiming her estranged husband Lamar Sally defrauded her when she signed the surrogate documents. She believes his intent all along was to divorce her and then go for child support. Lamar intends to raise the child himself but he will still ask a judge to order Sherri to pay support.
According to TMZ, Sherri was not present during the birth, but Lamar was there. Sources close to him say he is excited to be a new dad and for the future ahead.
The baby news comes hours after Shepherd announced on “The View” that she will join KeKe Palmer on Broadway as the evil stepmom in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella,” opening Sept. 9 at the Broadway Theatre.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here