*Sherri Shepherd may or may not be a mom for the 2nd time.
What was supposed to be the happy culmination of a long fertility battle may be the source of fresh limbo for the outgoing co-host of “The View,” following reports that her surrogate has given birth.
According to TMZ, it’s a boy – born Tuesday in Pennsylvania. But Shepherd has disavowed maternity, claiming her estranged husband Lamar Sally defrauded her when she signed the surrogate documents. She believes his intent all along was to divorce her and then go for child support. Lamar intends to raise the child himself but he will still ask a judge to order Sherri to pay support.
According to TMZ, Sherri was not present during the birth, but Lamar was there. Sources close to him say he is excited to be a new dad and for the future ahead.
The baby news comes hours after Shepherd announced on “The View” that she will join KeKe Palmer on Broadway as the evil stepmom in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella,” opening Sept. 9 at the Broadway Theatre.
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here