*”Atlanta Exes” star Tameka Raymond is back to enjoying her life as a mother and being a reality TV star.
But dating can be challenging. Men commonly compare themselves to her pop-superstar ex, Usher.
“Men are really always making little, small references to my ex-husband,” Tameka told VH1. “It’s very annoying.”
She was married to R&B crooner and pop icon Usher (August 3, 2007 – November 4, 2009) after all, so it makes sense men would be at least a little intimidated.
“For me, my life changed a lot in being married to him. There was just a lot of pressure a lot of image concerns,” Raymond said.
She added, “you set aside a lot of what you want to do personally. You put it on the back burner to kinda be there and be the backbone for your mate. Now, I’m able to just wake up and say, ‘Wow. Today is my day. I’m doing what I want to do or what I need to do for me.’”
Watch her talk about “Atlanta Exes below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here