*”Atlanta Exes” star Tameka Raymond is back to enjoying her life as a mother and being a reality TV star.
But dating can be challenging. Men commonly compare themselves to her pop-superstar ex, Usher.
“Men are really always making little, small references to my ex-husband,” Tameka told VH1. “It’s very annoying.”
She was married to R&B crooner and pop icon Usher (August 3, 2007 – November 4, 2009) after all, so it makes sense men would be at least a little intimidated.
“For me, my life changed a lot in being married to him. There was just a lot of pressure a lot of image concerns,” Raymond said.
She added, “you set aside a lot of what you want to do personally. You put it on the back burner to kinda be there and be the backbone for your mate. Now, I’m able to just wake up and say, ‘Wow. Today is my day. I’m doing what I want to do or what I need to do for me.’”
Watch her talk about “Atlanta Exes below:
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here