*”Atlanta Exes” star Tameka Raymond is back to enjoying her life as a mother and being a reality TV star.
But dating can be challenging. Men commonly compare themselves to her pop-superstar ex, Usher.
“Men are really always making little, small references to my ex-husband,” Tameka told VH1. “It’s very annoying.”
She was married to R&B crooner and pop icon Usher (August 3, 2007 – November 4, 2009) after all, so it makes sense men would be at least a little intimidated.
“For me, my life changed a lot in being married to him. There was just a lot of pressure a lot of image concerns,” Raymond said.
She added, “you set aside a lot of what you want to do personally. You put it on the back burner to kinda be there and be the backbone for your mate. Now, I’m able to just wake up and say, ‘Wow. Today is my day. I’m doing what I want to do or what I need to do for me.’”
Watch her talk about “Atlanta Exes below:
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here