*”Atlanta Exes” star Tameka Raymond is back to enjoying her life as a mother and being a reality TV star.
But dating can be challenging. Men commonly compare themselves to her pop-superstar ex, Usher.
“Men are really always making little, small references to my ex-husband,” Tameka told VH1. “It’s very annoying.”
She was married to R&B crooner and pop icon Usher (August 3, 2007 – November 4, 2009) after all, so it makes sense men would be at least a little intimidated.
“For me, my life changed a lot in being married to him. There was just a lot of pressure a lot of image concerns,” Raymond said.
She added, “you set aside a lot of what you want to do personally. You put it on the back burner to kinda be there and be the backbone for your mate. Now, I’m able to just wake up and say, ‘Wow. Today is my day. I’m doing what I want to do or what I need to do for me.’”
Watch her talk about “Atlanta Exes below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here