*Eva Longoria’s ex-husband Tony Parker is once again a married man.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard tied the knot with his French journalist fiancée Axelle Francine at an intimate ceremony Saturday in San Antonio.
The couple – who began dating in 2011 – began their weekend wedding celebrations with a pre-wedding reception at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio on Thursday, where they were joined by close family and friends.
Speaking about the reception, a Dancehall employee told People.com: “It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time.”
Tony and Axelle – who welcomed their first child, Josh, in April – are now believed to be on honeymoon.
In addition to his marriage, the 32-year-old French native is also celebrating a brand new three-year contract extension with the World Champion Spurs worth a reported $43 million.
Tony and Eva married in July 2007 but split in 2010 following allegations he had cheated on the actress with Erin Barry, the then-wife of basketball star Brent Barry, Tony’s former teammate.
Their divorce was finalized in January 2011.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here