*Eva Longoria’s ex-husband Tony Parker is once again a married man.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard tied the knot with his French journalist fiancée Axelle Francine at an intimate ceremony Saturday in San Antonio.
The couple – who began dating in 2011 – began their weekend wedding celebrations with a pre-wedding reception at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio on Thursday, where they were joined by close family and friends.
Speaking about the reception, a Dancehall employee told People.com: “It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time.”
Tony and Axelle – who welcomed their first child, Josh, in April – are now believed to be on honeymoon.
In addition to his marriage, the 32-year-old French native is also celebrating a brand new three-year contract extension with the World Champion Spurs worth a reported $43 million.
Tony and Eva married in July 2007 but split in 2010 following allegations he had cheated on the actress with Erin Barry, the then-wife of basketball star Brent Barry, Tony’s former teammate.
Their divorce was finalized in January 2011.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here