*Eva Longoria’s ex-husband Tony Parker is once again a married man.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard tied the knot with his French journalist fiancée Axelle Francine at an intimate ceremony Saturday in San Antonio.
The couple – who began dating in 2011 – began their weekend wedding celebrations with a pre-wedding reception at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio on Thursday, where they were joined by close family and friends.
Speaking about the reception, a Dancehall employee told People.com: “It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time.”
Tony and Axelle – who welcomed their first child, Josh, in April – are now believed to be on honeymoon.
In addition to his marriage, the 32-year-old French native is also celebrating a brand new three-year contract extension with the World Champion Spurs worth a reported $43 million.
Tony and Eva married in July 2007 but split in 2010 following allegations he had cheated on the actress with Erin Barry, the then-wife of basketball star Brent Barry, Tony’s former teammate.
Their divorce was finalized in January 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here