*Eva Longoria’s ex-husband Tony Parker is once again a married man.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard tied the knot with his French journalist fiancée Axelle Francine at an intimate ceremony Saturday in San Antonio.
The couple – who began dating in 2011 – began their weekend wedding celebrations with a pre-wedding reception at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio on Thursday, where they were joined by close family and friends.
Speaking about the reception, a Dancehall employee told People.com: “It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time.”
Tony and Axelle – who welcomed their first child, Josh, in April – are now believed to be on honeymoon.
In addition to his marriage, the 32-year-old French native is also celebrating a brand new three-year contract extension with the World Champion Spurs worth a reported $43 million.
Tony and Eva married in July 2007 but split in 2010 following allegations he had cheated on the actress with Erin Barry, the then-wife of basketball star Brent Barry, Tony’s former teammate.
Their divorce was finalized in January 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here