*Eva Longoria’s ex-husband Tony Parker is once again a married man.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard tied the knot with his French journalist fiancée Axelle Francine at an intimate ceremony Saturday in San Antonio.
The couple – who began dating in 2011 – began their weekend wedding celebrations with a pre-wedding reception at the Cowboy Dancehall in San Antonio on Thursday, where they were joined by close family and friends.
Speaking about the reception, a Dancehall employee told People.com: “It was just a little gathering. He wanted to show them a Texas country good time.”
Tony and Axelle – who welcomed their first child, Josh, in April – are now believed to be on honeymoon.
In addition to his marriage, the 32-year-old French native is also celebrating a brand new three-year contract extension with the World Champion Spurs worth a reported $43 million.
Tony and Eva married in July 2007 but split in 2010 following allegations he had cheated on the actress with Erin Barry, the then-wife of basketball star Brent Barry, Tony’s former teammate.
Their divorce was finalized in January 2011.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here