*Monday’s premiere of “Atlanta Exes” on VH1 was supposed to Torrei Hart’s night. Instead, her shine got partially obscurred when her ex-husband, Kevin Hart, shared news of his proposal to his girlfriend Eniko Parrish on Instagram.
Think Torrei is heated over what could be seen as a calculated move to steal her thunder? No way. In fact, VH1’s newest reality TV star has nothing but good words for Kevin and Eniko.
“I think it is beautiful,” said Torrei, who noted how the proposal gave extra exposure to “Exes.” In short, it was a win-win for all parties involved.
Chatting with Ryan Cameron on V103 in Atlanta, Torrei revealed she has a new man in her life that was by her side when “Atlanta Exes” became a trending topic on Twitter. Unlike Kevin, Torrei stated that her new man, who is also her manager, is someone that rides for her.
Despite her good fortune with her new man, Torrei admits that she still gets emotional when it comes to speaking on Kevin. Especially with her show. Reason being, according to Torrei, Eniko was the one who broke up her marriage to Kevin when she became his mistress.
On top of that, Torrei admitted to dealing with shady family members after her split with Kevin. The ones that messed her over to get on Kevin’s side. Although she was hurt by her relatives’ efforts to get close to Kevin, Torrei stated that she was is grateful in that it enabled her to tap into the power of prayer to pray over the situation. In addition, Torrei said she made a list of names to pray over and later burn in a “bon fire” to release it and give it to God.
To see Torrei Hart and her new man, check out the video below:
While Torrei started her day chatting about Kevin on the radio, the funnyman remained on her mind Monday night. TMZ.com reported that the exes, who were with their respective mates, ran into each other at Magic City, the infamous strip club, in Atlanta hours after Kevin proposed to Eniko.
While Torrei brought her “Atlanta Exes” co-stars to the club after the show premiered, Kevin and Eniko arrived on the scene around midnight. TMZ noted how Kevin and Torrei were seated within each other’s eyesight. Despite this, the former couple did not say a word to one another. Instead, Kevin let his money do the talking as he made it rain at Magic City by dropping $40,000 with his new fiancé.
On the other side, Torrei kept a poker face by sitting impassively with her new man.
EUR BONUS COVERAGE:
In the video below Torrie tells EURweb associate CNikky about “Atlanta Exes” and how she won’t be using it as a platform to dog her ex out. She says she’s moving on to bigger and better things.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here