*Acting like a proud mother, Tyra Banks voiced how happy she was to see her former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant, Yaya DaCosta” play Whitney Houston in Lifetime’s upcoming biopic on the late singer.
Knowing how far DaCosta has come, Banks couldn’t be more impressed.
“This is insane and huge for me and Yaya I’m super proud of you,” the former supermodel said Tuesday night during an appearance on “Watch What Happens Live”. You won the acting challenge on America’s Next Top Model back in the day so we knew that there was something special. She’s an actress that use to model.”
DaCosta wasn’t the only topic discussed during Banks’ visit to the “WWHL” set in New York City. The show’s host, Andy Cohen, couldn’t help but reminisce over Banks’ modeling days while asking if the fashion icon had any interest in reuniting with the other original Victoria Secrets original angels, if given the chance.
“I have been asked to do a reunion many years ago and I said ‘No’ because I was trying to be taken seriously as a talk show host and an executive producer and as a businesswoman,” she said. “I don’t know if I would, but whenever I see them I feel like we have a connection, these angels because we’re like the OG original angels. Like that was invented on us.”
For more of Tyra Banks’ appearances on “WWHL,” including her playing “Plead the Fifth,” check out the video below:
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here