*Acting like a proud mother, Tyra Banks voiced how happy she was to see her former “America’s Next Top Model” contestant, Yaya DaCosta” play Whitney Houston in Lifetime’s upcoming biopic on the late singer.
Knowing how far DaCosta has come, Banks couldn’t be more impressed.
“This is insane and huge for me and Yaya I’m super proud of you,” the former supermodel said Tuesday night during an appearance on “Watch What Happens Live”. You won the acting challenge on America’s Next Top Model back in the day so we knew that there was something special. She’s an actress that use to model.”
DaCosta wasn’t the only topic discussed during Banks’ visit to the “WWHL” set in New York City. The show’s host, Andy Cohen, couldn’t help but reminisce over Banks’ modeling days while asking if the fashion icon had any interest in reuniting with the other original Victoria Secrets original angels, if given the chance.
“I have been asked to do a reunion many years ago and I said ‘No’ because I was trying to be taken seriously as a talk show host and an executive producer and as a businesswoman,” she said. “I don’t know if I would, but whenever I see them I feel like we have a connection, these angels because we’re like the OG original angels. Like that was invented on us.”
For more of Tyra Banks’ appearances on “WWHL,” including her playing “Plead the Fifth,” check out the video below:
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here