columbus short court

Columbus Short appears at Los Angeles Superior Court in this May 15, 2014, file photo in Los Angeles

*Columbus Short was slapped with a bench warrant on Monday for missing yet another hearing in Los Angeles County Court.

The former “Scandal” star reportedly missed a mandatory hearing in his felony battery case related to an alleged bar fight last March, reports the New York Daily News.

The Los Angeles County Superior Court judge who issued the warrant also revoked the actor’s prior bond and doubled his bail, Short’s lawyer said.

The lawyer said Short tried to make the hearing but was bumped from a flight in Atlanta.

“His failure to appear was due to circumstances beyond his control,” lawyer Michael Levin told the Daily News.

He said Short was still trying to make his way to California late Monday but was worried the warrant might kick in quickly and cause him to be arrested before boarding a flight in Atlanta.

Short, 32, recently spent several days in jail for an earlier bench warrant issued Aug. 21 over a prior missed appearance in the felony case. He was a no-show because a different judge at another courthouse had deputies place him in handcuffs the morning of Aug. 21 when he arrived late for an unrelated misdemeanor domestic violence case involving his estranged wife Tanee McCall.

He copped a plea deal in the misdemeanor case hours later and was sentenced to three years probation, 30 days of community labor and counseling.

He recently told The Daily News he wants another crack at the domestic abuse case, claiming he only pleaded no contest because he was under duress and wanted to race across town for the felony appearance.

“I took a deal when I didn’t really know what was going on. It was so rushed. I was in custody, and I was trying to make it to the courthouse (for the felony case),” he told The News.

“That day was hell,” he said.

Short was adamant he never hurt McCall.

“I’ve never touched a woman, never touched a woman like that in my life,” Short claimed in an exclusive interview.

Short, meanwhile, has pleaded not guilty to the felony battery of alleged victim Felton Hyche III. Hyche claims Short “viciously lunged” at him after they had a verbal disagreement outside an engagement party at Gabe’s Bar and Grill.

The 37-year-old resident of San Bernardino, Calif., claimed Short knocked him to the ground with a “cowardly” sucker punch.

“I’m going to fight this all the way,” Short said of the felony case last month.