*Life is pretty good for Chris Bosh.
It’s not enough that he’s aligned with a powerhouse team in the Miami Heat, but according to HoopsHype.com, he’s owner of the most expensive home among all NBA players.
Bosh topped the list of expensive homes with his 12,368-square-foot Florida estate priced at $12.3 million. That’s nearly $3 million more than Kobe Bryant‘s $9,450,000 SoCal residence (that’s up for sale, by the way). In addition, Bosh’s home in California put the athlete on the list twice at number three with that place ranking higher than the homes of fellow Heat members LeBron James and Dwayne Wade with a price of $9,400,000.
Bosh’s number one spot on the list comes as the basketball star told the Sun-Sentinel he had decided to put his home up for sale. Bosh stated the decision to put his estate on the market was made with his family in mind as with his wife, Adrienne, is expecting the their second child. The decision, the Sun-Sentinel reported last year, was not made out of concerns about the direction of Bosh’s playing career.
“Things change,” he said. “It’s looking to see if another spot is open.”
The following is the top ten list of the most expensive homes owned by NBA Players, courtesy of HoopsHype:
Player Price State
1. Chris Bosh (MIA) $12,333,000 FL
2. Kobe Bryant (LAL) $9,450,000 CA
3. Chris Bosh (MIA) $9,400,000 CA
4. LeBron James (MIA) $9,000,000 FL
5. Dwyane Wade (MIA) $8,900,000 FL
6. Kobe Bryant (LAL) $8,599,000 CA
7. Chris Paul (LAC) $8,495,000 CA
8. Dirk Nowitzki (DAL) $7,995,000 TX
9. Dwight Howard (HOU) $7,780,000 FL
10. Paul Pierce (BKN) $6,500,000 CA