*Hank Baskett is so determined to save his five-year marriage to Kendra Wilkinson following allegations he cheated with a transsexual model that he reportedly wants to renew his vows.
A source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife.com: “Hank will do whatever he can to save his marriage to Kendra and one way of showing his commitment is by renewing his wedding vows.”
The insider told the website Monday that the former NFL player is hoping to start the New Year off with a commitment ceremony that will put them back on track for the new year.
“He wants to have a ceremony and the whole thing. He wants to renew his marriage vows with Kendra and start fresh,” the source said, adding: “Ideally it would be a holiday wedding or a New Year’s Eve ceremony… a way to start 2015 with a fresh beginning.”
With Kendra, 29, hitting the talk show circut for the new season of their WE tv reality show, “Kendra On Top,” last week, she revealed during a number of interviews that she’s yet to decide if her marriage can actually be saved or not.
While she admitted she believes there is some truth to transsexual Ava London’s story, she is nonetheless convinced that there are also a number of “holes.”
She told “Access Hollywood” on Oct. 2: “I know that some of the story is true… I know that this person passed a lie detector test and has pictures and stuff, so that stuff I have to take in and try to figure out.
“But she is claiming that he YouTubed her and messaged her. I don’t believe that. That’s such a lie. There are so many holes in the story. Who took this polygraph test? I heard the person isn’t even registered.”
This morning, RadarOnline revealed the seven questions it claims London passed on the polygraph. They also reported that the test was conducted by former Secret Service agent Joseph Paolella, a member of the American Polygraph Association who has served four U.S. presidents, is the founder of the American College Of Forensic Studies and the owner of polygraph firm Dr. Chris Gugas & Associates.
According to Paolella’s report, London answered “yes” to the following questions:
1. Have you met Hank Baskett, Kendra Wilkinson’s husband, on two occasions at your apartment in Sherman Oaks?
2. Did Hank Baskett masturbate you at your apartment in Sherman Oaks during the first encounter?
3. Did you masturbate Hank Baskett at your apartment in Sherman Oaks during the first encounter?
4. Did Hank Baskett pay you up to $400 for the first sexual encounter at your apartment?
5. Did Hank Baskett pay you an additional $2,000 on a second visit to your apartment to deny you had ever met him?
6. Did Hank Baskett call you and ask you to deny that you two met?
7. Did Hank Baskett offer to pay you $5,000 to not talk publicly about your encounters?
Paolella concluded: “After carefully reviewing the polygraph charts of the subject… it is the opinion of this examiner there was NO indication of deception during the polygraph examination.”
As the story goes, Baskett met with London on several occasions at her Sherman Oaks apartment in April while Kendra was eight months pregnant with their daughter, Alijah, who was born on May 16.
The couple are also parents to 4 1/2-year-old son Hank IV.