spider-bite-_3091659b

*As creepy as it sounds, its a reality that we get bitten by bugs even while we are in bed.

I’m not talking about bad housekeeping. I’m talking about those hot summer months; when a house with no air conditioner must rely on an open window – and mosquitoes, ants, crickets and god-knows-what gets through that screen on the window.

Next thing you know, you’re awakened by something crawling and you’re swiping it off your arm or face.

This is what happened to one woman, who suffered much more than a bite by a bug. She was actually paralyzed and spent four days in the hospital after being bitten in her sleep by a spider. And the creature left something to remember it by: a nasty hole in her arm from its venom.

Continue reading at EURThisNthat