Sherman bought the 9,435-square-foot Mediterranean mansion from Crawford.
The home is located in Renton, Wash. with four bedrooms and 6 1/4 bathrooms and so much more.
According to the property list on Redfin, the home includes below:
- an indoor swimming pool and hot tub
- three outdoor water features
- a billiards room, media room and game room with a wet bar
- an athletic court
- two full kitchens
- a family room with a triple-height ceiling
- two floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces
- a personal beauty salon
- a private deck for every bedroom
- Tuscan columns, slate floors, arched windows and a curved grand staircase
- gated entry and parking for an RV
- a security system with cameras
Sherman’s $57.4 four-year contract with the Seahawks allows him to buy this mansion easily, but he could buy multiple mansions for this price.
Plus, not to mention his millions from endorsements with Campbell’s Chunky Soup, Eletronic Arts and Oberto beef jerky.
The mansion was built in 2004. Check out more photos of the 10-year-old home here.