*Lamar Odom’s medical status will soon include a relocation to Los Angeles.
According to RadarOnline.com, Odom’s estranged wife, Khloe Kardashian, is taking steps to move the former NBA standout out of the hospital he’s currently located in in Las Vegas … if it hasn’t already happened by the time you read this.
“Lamar is getting stronger, and could be out of ICU in the next twenty-four hours. So Khloe has been talking to his doctors about what his medical needs are going to be going forward,.” A family source told the site.
While intentions from the Kardashians look to be noble with Kris Jenner reaching out to specialists in Los Angeles to take steps in getting Odom transferred to a facility in Southern California, things are not all it seems, with Radar noting that the family is working to get things back to how they were before the athlete was found unconscious and rushed to a hospital nearly a week ago.
“The family was basically forced to put their empire on hold because of Lamar’s overdose, and Kris wants everyone to get back to their normal routine in L.A. as quickly as possible.”
From the looks of it, it’s an all Kardashian affair, in light of the fact that Odom’s kids and baby mama Liza Morales “aren’t being consulted about his medical care,” the source claimed.
“There is absolutely no input or advice being sought from that side of the family. It’s just absolutely insulting that Khloe has just taken over without including the kids.”
Chatting with the Los Angeles Daily News, Odom’s former Los Angeles Laker teammate, Metta World Peace, confirmed the athlete’s kids, Destiny and Lamar Jr. are catching it big time from the Kardashian family.
“The only Kardashian that needs to be there is Khloe,” World Peace told the Daily News . “Not every Kardashian needs to be around. They need to keep it simple, so Lamar’s children can see him whenever they want to see him. They’re waiting in line to see their own father.”
“The tension between Liza and Khloe is obvious to anyone, but Liza is keeping her focus on their kids, and won’t create any drama,” the source added. “She is vowing that Lamar just won’t be moved out of Las Vegas without anyone even asking him what he wants.”
As if all this weren’t enough, now comes news from multiple insiders who revealed to Radar that filming is already underway for the upcoming season of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
“Khloe had been filming while on a photo shoot last Tuesday when she found out about Lamar’s overdose,” the source shared. “Reaction shots from Khloe were immediately filmed, and the rest of the family resumed filming after their return from Las Vegas last week.”