Woman-whose-eye-was-glued-shut

Don’t try this at home!!!

*Between my contact lenses and my seasonal allergies, I use eye drops almost daily.

I certainly grab them when something blows up into my eye.

I can’t imagine my reaction if a friend mistakenly grabbed Crazy Glue and handed it to me, answering my request for Visine.

That’s what happened to Katherine Gaydos of Lantana, Florida, after a piece of debris from a leaf blower blew into her eye last week, television station WPBF reported. She asked a friend to retrieve her eye drops from her purse, but she returned with a small bottle of the type of glue that’s used to apply artificial nails or tips.

Since this all happened in the great state of Florida, there’s only one thing I can say about all of that:

topic-florida-damn-damn-damn-01

Read more at EURThisNthat.