*One of my favorite places to be during the summer months is poolside. With the advent of modern technology (ie laptops, the internet, and a great wifi connection) I can spend hours there, working and playing.
But when I dip my toe in the water, or go for a midnight skinny dip, I do NOT expect to have to keep an eye out for a shark.
A living, breathing 5-foot Blacktip shark.
Nicole Bonk noticed one in the pool of a Florida condo where she was visiting friends last week. According to some reports, she’d seen two boys dump the shark into the pool earlier in the month, with hooks still in its mouth.
Why’d she wait until now to act? God knows.
Read more at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here