*One of my favorite places to be during the summer months is poolside. With the advent of modern technology (ie laptops, the internet, and a great wifi connection) I can spend hours there, working and playing.
But when I dip my toe in the water, or go for a midnight skinny dip, I do NOT expect to have to keep an eye out for a shark.
A living, breathing 5-foot Blacktip shark.
Nicole Bonk noticed one in the pool of a Florida condo where she was visiting friends last week. According to some reports, she’d seen two boys dump the shark into the pool earlier in the month, with hooks still in its mouth.
Why’d she wait until now to act? God knows.
Read more at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here