The hip-hop couple have called it quits and Lira is blaming Twitter trolls and haters for ruining her relationship.
“This was my first time in a public relationship, so I was happy about putting it out there,” she told Global Grind. “But people on social media don’t like to see that type of stuff, so they dug up old stuff that didn’t matter.”
The “old stuff” she’s referring to is a pic of her and Meek Mill, Rick’s protegé and friend, getting cozy in a club.
“I’m not worried about the picture with Meek,” she said. “It was just a picture that I posted on my Instagram. I was at work, I used to dance and it was just a picture.”
The former stripper may not have been worried about the seemingly innocent pic, but Rick was feeling a certain way about it, as she explained:
“I think the initial breakup was a combination of everything from people digging up tweets when I was 17-years-old tweeting about different people, to the picture of Meek. I went to his (Ross’) tagged photos one day and it was only that picture of Meek, and it was just that photo. Everybody just kept posting it and I felt like as a man, he just couldn’t handle it when it was just nothing. I feel like during that time apart he realized he was tripping, so we got back together.”
Galore and Ross got engaged, called it quits, rekindled, and called it quits one more – this time for good.
“We just decided to go our separate ways. I’m 22 and this was my first time in love and I put it out there. I’m still in love with him, but some things don’t go as you would like them to go,” she said.
Now that she’s no longer regulated to being Rick’s arm candy, Lira says she has more time to concentrate on her modeling and acting career. She has teamed with t-shirt brand Popular Demand for a sexy photoshoot.
“I’m taking acting classes and taking scripts right now. I’m working on this new project and I’m really looking forward to increasing the women that follow me this year. I’m working on a special project to help empower women.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here