The hip-hop couple have called it quits and Lira is blaming Twitter trolls and haters for ruining her relationship.
“This was my first time in a public relationship, so I was happy about putting it out there,” she told Global Grind. “But people on social media don’t like to see that type of stuff, so they dug up old stuff that didn’t matter.”
The “old stuff” she’s referring to is a pic of her and Meek Mill, Rick’s protegé and friend, getting cozy in a club.
“I’m not worried about the picture with Meek,” she said. “It was just a picture that I posted on my Instagram. I was at work, I used to dance and it was just a picture.”
The former stripper may not have been worried about the seemingly innocent pic, but Rick was feeling a certain way about it, as she explained:
“I think the initial breakup was a combination of everything from people digging up tweets when I was 17-years-old tweeting about different people, to the picture of Meek. I went to his (Ross’) tagged photos one day and it was only that picture of Meek, and it was just that photo. Everybody just kept posting it and I felt like as a man, he just couldn’t handle it when it was just nothing. I feel like during that time apart he realized he was tripping, so we got back together.”
Galore and Ross got engaged, called it quits, rekindled, and called it quits one more – this time for good.
“We just decided to go our separate ways. I’m 22 and this was my first time in love and I put it out there. I’m still in love with him, but some things don’t go as you would like them to go,” she said.
Now that she’s no longer regulated to being Rick’s arm candy, Lira says she has more time to concentrate on her modeling and acting career. She has teamed with t-shirt brand Popular Demand for a sexy photoshoot.
“I’m taking acting classes and taking scripts right now. I’m working on this new project and I’m really looking forward to increasing the women that follow me this year. I’m working on a special project to help empower women.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here