His infidelity was also a hot topic when the couple appeared on “The Steve Harvey Show” to discuss the moment Tina learned her man was a dirty dog.
Tina told Harvey that it was one of her close friends who revealed the details about Tony’s adultery with two women. One of the women was extremely close with Tina and her children. When Tony continued to deny the affair, Tina forced him to call the woman on the spot and she hung up the phone when Campbell asked her about the affair.
“That broke my heart,” Tina revealed. “It devastated me. I spazzed out. I destroyed three cars, I cut up and tried to stab him and plotted murders and stuff.”
She said things changed when she decided to “live right” versus “dying every day.”
Something about her faith in God allowed her to forgive Tony and renew their wedding vows. Now the couple is going strong and she wants the world to know it. She recently posted the following heartfelt words to her husband:
I trust him to lead them because he trusts God to lead him. I saw God in action as HE transformed this grown man and i’ll never forget or doubt what I saw and what I continue to see daily. God is amazing and He has blown my mind with this man he blessed me with. He now leads by example because Jesus is his example and his family is honored to follow him. I hope and pray that all men in or near Los Angeles will attend this bible study. It’s one thing to say what God can do but it’s another thing to show others and then teach them what God taught you. You fell, you took responsibility, you rose, you changed, you overcame, and Im proud of you husband….Wifey😘s
Meanwhile, Tina and her Mary Mary sister Erica will receive BMI’s prestigious “Trailblazers of Gospel Music”Award, in Atlanta in the coming weeks. The show will be hosted by Yolanda Adams, and also honors Gospel legends BeBe & CeCe Winans.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here