*Well good grief! Talk about a shock and surprise.
Tyra Banks announced to her followers on Wednesday evening (01-27-16) that she just had an addition to her family thanks to a surrogate mother.
“The best present we worked and prayed so hard for is finally here,” the new mom posted on Instagram with a photo of baby clothes. “He’s got my fingers and big eyes and his daddy Erik’s mouth and chin.”
“As we thank the angel of a woman that carried our miracle baby boy for us, we pray for everyone who struggles to reach this joyous milestone. York Banks Asla, welcome to the world.”
The surprising news comes in the wake of the “America’s Next Top Model” host/creator openly discussing her fertility issues
“I want to co-sign what Chrissy is saying and say ‘You have no idea what people are going through,'” she said on the daytime talk show before fighting back tears. “Why am I crying? You just have no idea what people are going through, so when you ask Chrissy that or me that or anybody that, it is none of your frigging business, okay?”
“And for any women, it is none of your business what somebody is going through,” the former model continued. “Whether they want to have a child or don’t ever want to have a child or may have a child on the way, it’s none of your business, okay? Until somebody wants to make it your business.”
h/t: E! Online
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here