And I won’t need any because the two videos below speak for themselves and show you all you will need to know.
In this first one, titled “Racism Unprovoked,” posted on Facebook by AJ+ on Friday, January 1, 2016 – a white man who is said to have initially come out to antagonize some anti-fracking protesters – quickly turned his venom to the African American video-journalist on site to film the event – and let ‘er rip.
The brother caught the whole thing on film.
The man started out by referring to the journalist as a “chimp” and then started making monkey sounds. He even blamed the black man for “taking his tax dollars.” His behavior proved shocking to the Caucasians standing around him; who you could hear saying, “What??” and telling the offending man to, “Get out of here.”
Meanwhile, as you know, racism is a learned behavior. Babies are not born hating anyone. They watch the behavior of those closest to them. The people they trust. And that behavior is then duplicated. So when two little white girls (seen in the video at thisnthat) receive a Christmas gift from uncle Seth and aunt Cynthia; and their mother prompts them to take it out of the bag, it is the mother’s reaction heard off-camera that is even more disturbing than the child’s obvious dislike of the toy.
Read more and watch both of the raw videos at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here