*According to media reports, a homeless woman left her newborn infant in the toilet of a Subway restaurant bathroom in West Covina, California.
Police say that the only reason the baby is alive is the quick response of the employees at the store.
The restaurant is located on South Azusa Ave. It had to be shut down during breakfast hours after employees and customers heard a woman’s screams coming from inside the bathroom.
When the woman, who had been in the bathroom for about 15 minutes, ran out of the bathroom, and left the restaurant bleeding, a female employee along with a customer, went inside and made the discovery.
Read more and watch the video news report at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here