*According to media reports, a homeless woman left her newborn infant in the toilet of a Subway restaurant bathroom in West Covina, California.
Police say that the only reason the baby is alive is the quick response of the employees at the store.
The restaurant is located on South Azusa Ave. It had to be shut down during breakfast hours after employees and customers heard a woman’s screams coming from inside the bathroom.
When the woman, who had been in the bathroom for about 15 minutes, ran out of the bathroom, and left the restaurant bleeding, a female employee along with a customer, went inside and made the discovery.
Read more and watch the video news report at EURThisNthat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here