“Even by the standards of a far-right publication, this is a shocking and crude attempt to link refugees, Islam and rape,” said a spokesman for the anti-extremist group Hope and Hate.
The magazine blurb promises “a report about what the media and Brussels elite are hiding from the citizens of the European Union”. As The Guardian notes, the article refers to the recent migrants from North Africa who raped and sexually assaulted “hundreds of women in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve.” More than 1000 complaints were filed, and all were of a sexual nature.
One Twitter user fired off a reply to the conservative mag, calling it “Appalling” and “Inflammatory” and “very offensive as though ‘Muslims’ cannot be trusted.”
The article notes that European governments and the foreign media turn a blind eye while mobs of horny, brown men target and rape white women and underage girls and boys. This week’s issue also carries articles titled ‘Does Europe Want to Commit Suicide?’ and ‘The Hell of Europe’.
The issue also mentions the Iraqi migrant who brutally raped a 10-year-old boy at a pool in Vienna, and told police he couldn’t help himself because he hadn’t had sex in a while (4 months to be exact). Police in Vienna are accused of covering up the crime to protect the worker, while his young victim required hospitalization for his extensive injuries.
Writer Aleksandra Rybinska highlights the fundamental differences between eastern Islam and western Christianity and notes how these two worlds have been at war “over the last 14 centuries” and the public is now witnessing a “clash of two [civilizations] in the countries of old Europe”. This clash is brought by Muslims who come to Europe and “carry conflict with the Western world as part of the collective consciousness,” per Breitbart.
What are your thoughts about this provocative cover?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here