*Seems like it was just a few days ago that Chris Brown was trying to woo his ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, back into his lair.
He even made a very public plea to win her back on the remix to his song “Back to Sleep” that included the lyrics “Baby I ain’t seen you, you know I miss you…And I know we don’t speak no more, but I just wanna tell you I’m sorry…I just want you to love me.”
READ RELATED STORY: Chis Brown Has A Message for Donald Trump Protesters
Yep, Mr. tough guy got all sweet and sentimental, but apparently it didn’t work ’cause on Friday (02-11-16), Brown and Miss Tran were going at each other on Instagram after he questioned her acting talent, or lack there of.
“I wish u the most successful career ever,” Brown wrote in a caption that was soon deleted but captured by Rapup.com. “But I promise you this, once this ‘TALENT’ you have starts to simmer, so will everyone else including [Manager] Jacob [York]. all of your famous friends know u how? How? How? How? How? .. Ok. So to end this petty game, that’s gonna allow u to book more club appearances and “MOVIES” that go straight to DVD “I’ll leave you this *heart emoji*!”
READ RELATED STORY: Sunday Gossip Drama: Chris Brown’s Nasty Goodbye to Karrueche Tran
Rollingout noted that Tran almost immediately shot back at Brown making light of her appearances in such movies as TV One’s 2014 film, “The Fright Nite Files,” and 2015’s “3-Headed Shark Attack.”
“You’re calling me a bi–h yet you’re screaming my name in a song about getting back together?” she wrote in another post that was also since deleted. “CAN ALL THIS PETTY S–T STOP. IT IS SO UNNECESSARY. You have a beautiful daughter and so much to live for. LIVE YOUR LIFE and be positive. I am so over the drama! just wanna work and be happy and take care of my family. Every f–king day it’s something new!!! And all you f–ks get your life and laughs from this s–t show.. I am MUHF–KIN’ tied!!!
Oh my! Something tells us there two won’t be hooking up again anytime soon. But then again, we could be wrong. Maybe they’re fighting so they can make up. Time will tell.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here