*The Café Mocha radio show affectionately known as ‘Radio from a Woman’s Perspective’ that airs Saturday mornings from 10 – 12pm on WSRB 106.3 will host its 3rd annual Salute Her: Beauty of Diversity Awards presented by Toyota.
This holiday they’re celebrating a diverse array of women who are making a difference in their respective communities at Hotel Allegro on Thursday, December 8, 2016 kicking off with an ORS Hair Care #NoStereotypes panel discussion.
Built on the concept of women helping other women grow through shared experiences, the event will support Chicago local domestic violence shelters via the Mocha Cares Foundation. Visit www.SaluteHerChicago2016.Eventbrite.com.
2016 Salute Her: Beauty of Diversity honorees:
- Yolanda Adams, GRAMMY Award Winner, Spirit Award
- Tragil Wade, Executive Director of Wade’s World Foundation, Champion for Children Award
- Lynn Norment, President/Founder of Lynn Norment Media, Media Legend Award
- Glenda Gill, VP of Supplier Success LLC., Game Changer Award
- Jocelyn Amador, Editor-in-Chief of Sophisticate’s Black Hair Styles and Care Guide, Media Innovator Award
- Riana Lynn, Founder of FoodTrace Inc., Toyota Green Initiative Award
Thursday, December 8, 2016
11-12pm Salute Her: Reception
12-1:30pm Salute Her: Awards
171 W. Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60601
With a mission to inspire others and create a network environment, the much anticipated Salute Her: Beauty of Diversity Awards recognizes a diverse group of multicultural women who share a common commitment to their communities.
Sponsors Toyota and ORS Hair Care have joined forces with Café Mocha™ continuing their commitment to diversity, and provide a voice of encouragement to all women.
Partial proceeds from this event support the Mocha Cares Foundation created to support housing and services to combat homelessness and domestic violence through mentorship programs. Individual tickets can be purchased for $55.00 @ www.SaluteHerChicago2016.Eventbrite.com. For more information, visit www.cafemocharadio.com. #ToyotaGreen
#NoStereotypes #SaluteHerCHI #MochaCares #WSRBCares