*Get Ready For a Makeover – Heal the World
Anger, insult and disdain have become more prevalent than hope, harmony and togetherness this past year. Discord has been the lay of the land on both sides of the fence. Some have felt a sense of helplessness and others have acted like the end was near. So how do we begin to turn the tide and refocus?
We need to come together as a community. We need to stop bickering and start building. We need to eliminate unproductive patterns and focus on providing an amazing blueprint for our children to follow and replicate.
We need to turn our obstacles into opportunities and our problems into possibilities. We need to forgive and move forward. The world is ready for a makeover! And it starts with you.
Five Tools to Remedy Post Election Blues:
1. Breathe: Dedicate 30 minutes each day to just be still and exhale. During that time unplug all technology and think about what you can contribute to better yourself and community. Everyone can make a contribution to bringing about change in their own personal space.
2. Eliminate Right-Fighting: Being right is not always right. Take responsibility and accountability for your future, but remember to eliminate red-zone thinking, responding and behavior. Build connections by seeking to understand the other person’s point of view.
3. Share: Develop (a list) and personally share with others what you’re going to do to help OUR country heal. Create three columns on your list (i.e., What, How and Why). This process opens the door for collaborative efforts.
4. Connect: Use social media to encourage others to help with the healing process.
5. Heal: Take the Help with the Healing Challenge. For 21 consecutive days only post positive comments and pictures on social media (or create short Help with the Healing positive video messages).
Jim “Mr. Energy” Smith
Jim “Mr. Energy” Smith, Jr., CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) is a lightning rod in the personal development and motivational world. As the Founder, CEO and President of Jim Smith Jr. International, he has started a personal power revolution to help individuals and organizations, around the globe, dramatically transform into the best versions of themselves.
He has taken this message to 15 countries. Jim has authored three books. “The No Excuse Guide to Success: No Matter What Your Boss or Life Throws At You” was nominated for a NAACP Image Award.
He has the rare ability to walk the line between direct and encouraging. When it comes to personal empowerment, leadership, presentation and facilitation Jim helps take your skills beyond the next level. www.jimsmithjrintl.com