FITNESS FAD OR FAUX PAS ( Part 2)
CREATING FOUNDATIONAL HABITS
*The world population is 7.5 billion, and 318 million people live in the US. Now, think about your friends, family & the people you know with different personalities, cultural differences, health history & activity levels. Can a FITNESS FAD OR FAUX PAS workout, InstaGram challenge or YouTube fitness expert be the health and fitness solution for everyone? My professional opinion is, NO, absolutely NOT.
If you’re ready to make HEALTH & WELLNESS A HABIT, let’s get started! No matter what your level is, these 3 FOUNDATIONAL HABITS are a must:
3 FOUNDATIONAL HABITS
1) WALKING at least 10-15 minutes, 2-4 days a week, is a great way to start a health and wellness program. The number of days will vary based on your fitness level but ideally 3-4 days a week is ideal. I’m a huge fan of starting with 15-minute increments to promote consistency with your wellness journey. As you consistently master your 15 minute workout, after 10-30 days add another 15 minutes of activity. The goal of your 15 minute workout is 4 segments that total 60 minutes.
2) Accomplish a SIMPLE BASIC WORKOUT for your fitness level with basic exercise moves like SQUATS, LUNGES, PUSH-UPS & JUMPING JACKS or MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS. Get better with basic exercises first, try and stay consistent for 30 days 2-4 times a week before increasing the intensity. Then supplement with a program that you can stick with. Increase your 15- minute workout weekly from 15 to 30 minutes, then 45 minutes, until eventually you reach 60-minutes a day. With consistency, habit & by gradually increasing your minutes, you will reach the ultimate goal of 60 minutes day, 2-4 times a week. With practice, your monthly habit will transform into a 265-day program ala Porsha Williams from RHOA. No Shade or Green Tea. Check out Miss Porsha in the ATL in her new Porsha Palace. https://youtu.be/Brprd–19zk
Click the link FOR PROPER BASIC MOVES: https://youtu.be/lHu-jPvrANI & Check out TV EXEC FROM OWN, BET, TV ONE Mrs. Endyia K. Sterns doing some of my favorite BASIC MOVES from my FITNESS DVD “GIVE ME 15” : https://youtu.be/IR1u-tWnbWs .
3) Next add a simple workout DVD or enlist the help of an accountability partner to keep you motivated on the days you don’t feel like STAYING ACTIVE OR WORKING OUT.
4) Start at home, create a healthy meal plan with A ONE DAY WEEKLY HEALTHY MEAL PREP.
5) For the SIMPLE BASIC WORKOUTS CHECK OUT THIS free videos with ways to improve basic fitness levels moves like SQUATS, LUNGES, PUSH UPS, TRICEP DIPS, and CRUNCHES. https://youtu.be/lHu-jPvrANI
Do a FREE FITNESS ASSESSMENT at a LOCAL GYM or attend a GROUP FITNESS CLASS & ask how to do the BASIC MOVES BASED ON YOUR BODY. These BASIC MOVES you can do for the long haul. So, try the 5 steps above to avoid the FITNESS FAD OR FAUX PAS & MAKE HEALTH & WELLNESS A HABIT that you can do anywhere and anytime.
THANK YOU FOR READING, SHARING, LIKING & COMMENTING.Madison Chase and Madison Chase Fitness does not own the copyright for any of the video links, pictures or blog post links shared. No copyright infringement was intended in this blog post. Content was shared for educational, health / wellness, and entertainment purposes only. To find out more information on:
HAVE a QUESTION OR COMMENT?
Leave it Here or on my WEBSITE:
FACEBOOK:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMadisonChaseFitness/ & CHECK OUT
MY NEXT ARTICLE on EURWEB.com
Madison Chase is a CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER, AUTHOR, WRITER, & INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER. Her HEALTH & FITNESS career began with 10 years as a classical ballerina & 18 years as a certified personal trainer: Training includes Julliard, School of American Ballet, Madison(#Trainer2theSTARS), has appeared on the Kris Jenner Talk show & NBC as a live FITNESS EXPERT. Some of her clients include entertainment industry executives, professional athletes & Hollywood’s A-listers. Celebrities such as Robert Pattinson of Twilight & Chris Tucker of Rush Hour & CELEBRITIES FROM WILL & JADA SMITH company. As the world’s only 3 Time Miss Fitness ESPN Champion Madison has appeared in more than 450 fitness videos, infomercials, & fitness related industry media like SHAPE, OXYGEN & MUSCLE & FITNESS. Major fitness videos include “Core Secrets”, by Gunnar Peterson (Trainer to the Kardashian Family), “Barry’s Boot Camp Workout Series”, Harley Pasternak’s 5 Factor Fitness, & One of “Body by Jakes” Fitness Models.