*Producer Jeffrey Seller is pleased to announce a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (August 11th) in Los Angeles at Hollywood Pantages Theatre (6233 Hollywood Blvd at Hollywood & Vine St). Forty (40) tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. Seat locations vary per performance; some seats will be located in the front row. The digital lottery will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
· Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (HamiltonBroadway.com/app).
· The lottery will open at 11:00 AM PT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance.
· Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
· SPECIAL NOTE: Entry times for the first weekend of performances will vary. Please visit links on Fri 8/11 at 9am PT for specific entry times.
· Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
· Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
· Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 3 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by
Andy Blankenbuehler and music supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on
Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton.
HAMILTON’s creative team previously collaborated on the 2008 Tony Award ® Winning Best Musical
IN THE HEIGHTS. HAMILTON features scenic design by David Korins, costume design by Paul Tazewell, lighting design by Howell Binkley, sound design by Nevin Steinberg, hair and wig design by Charles G. LaPointe, and casting by Telsey + Company, Bethany Knox, CSA.
The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater. The HAMILTON Original Broadway Cast Recording is available everywhere nationwide. The HAMILTON recording received a 2016 Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album.
For information on HAMILTON, visit www.HamiltonOnBroadway.com,